^.^

TheBardKen

I am The Bard, hear me roar.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's tons of ways to market your channel without spamming (avoid spamming when possible, not many people appreciate it.)

1. YYTalk, you're on the way by posting here. Try to contribute in meaningful ways and people will remember you and potentially check your channel and even subscribe.

2. Engage people. It's important to have viewer retention so reply to some comments, say thank you to compliments, etc.

3. Socialize: Like above you want to actually comment on other people's videos in meaningful ways, maybe to a video tag, post relevant videos to new videos.

4. Focus on quality over quantity. This is something I screw up on since I can't afford decent setup, but I do my research and try to give as much meaningful content possible. Definitely get into editing, find some free music (be sure to give credit where due), and possible script when necessary.

5. Try to post regularly, I try to go for once a week, except I've taken a break over the first half of my semester in college. Do whatever fits your schedule and creative abilities.

6. Don't Spam! Seriously don't do it.

7. Branding, just some simple stuff, it could be a name, a graphic, a logo, song, intro. Anything to set you as you. It doesn't have to be incredibly unique, it doesn't have to be over the top. Just simple consistencies add to the professional feel of videos. I know one guy calls his viewers "Dirty Turtles", another has a graphic intro. I just have the name TheBardKen, I introduce myself every time.

8. Develop a level of personality in your videos. I haven't seen yours just yet, which I will, so I can't offer any constructive criticisms.

That's all I have right now, feel free to ask me or others for more tips :D

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Make awesome videos and have people share them all across the interwebs. Of course, this is much easier said than done. But it's more than possible. I'll say it again too, organic growth. That is all.

Reactions: cheyenne caywood

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just moving this to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum. I think @TheBardKen said it best with his reply :)

Reactions: TheBardKen
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's tons of ways to market your channel without spamming (avoid spamming when possible, not many people appreciate it.)

1. YYTalk, you're on the way by posting here. Try to contribute in meaningful ways and people will remember you and potentially check your channel and even subscribe.

2. Engage people. It's important to have viewer retention so reply to some comments, say thank you to compliments, etc.

3. Socialize: Like above you want to actually comment on other people's videos in meaningful ways, maybe to a video tag, post relevant videos to new videos.

4. Focus on quality over quantity. This is something I screw up on since I can't afford decent setup, but I do my research and try to give as much meaningful content possible. Definitely get into editing, find some free music (be sure to give credit where due), and possible script when necessary.

5. Try to post regularly, I try to go for once a week, except I've taken a break over the first half of my semester in college. Do whatever fits your schedule and creative abilities.

6. Don't Spam! Seriously don't do it.

7. Branding, just some simple stuff, it could be a name, a graphic, a logo, song, intro. Anything to set you as you. It doesn't have to be incredibly unique, it doesn't have to be over the top. Just simple consistencies add to the professional feel of videos. I know one guy calls his viewers "Dirty Turtles", another has a graphic intro. I just have the name TheBardKen, I introduce myself every time.

8. Develop a level of personality in your videos. I haven't seen yours just yet, which I will, so I can't offer any constructive criticisms.

That's all I have right now, feel free to ask me or others for more tips :D
thank you so much :)

Reactions: TheBardKen