• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

91 SUBS..HELP ME GET 100!!! PLEASE!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I didn't get the "humor feel" from your post. Also just like you said, everyone needs help! So you almost have 600 subs, well congrats, but not everyone has that amount! We all just want to put our name out there and get a following.
thanks for responding it too bro..i didn't see the sarcasm either smh

Reactions: AlveyMusic

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
didn't need the sarcasm and if you didn't know then let me help you out..i have helped almost everyone on this forum on there gaming channel its larger channels like you who we the smaller channels hep don't want to help us out..so don't say things that you don't know, and i don't beg for help its your decision to do so or not i respect it either way..
Good lord you're serious. I expected a "hahahaha eye roll" or something.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I didn't get the "humor feel" from your post. Also just like you said, everyone needs help! So you almost have 600 subs, well congrats, but not everyone has that amount! We all just want to put our name out there and get a following.
Well it was there. And why did you assume I was bragging? I'm considering 600 small as well. Numbers don't really mean anything. But the over the top "No no no! Don't help HIM!!! Help MEEE!!!!" Is just an over exaggerated way of pretending to be childish. It really wasn't supposed to "sting" or "burn" or "hurt" it was supposed to be like "hahaha shut up ya douche" and I'd just be like "Sorry, I couldn't resist" and we all go on our merry way but man... everyone getting all serious. Maybe the thread is like... covered in serious juice... oh crap now I'm gonna be sticky...

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
well if you wanted to be funny or sarcastic i expected a "hahahaha eye roll" or something too..
actually this is a common problem for me. I tend to make sarcastic jokes and not mean much, but I put no lol or jk or smiley and people think I'm serious. So touche to you, you're not the first person who's taken me more seriously than I intended. This means the problem could very well lie with me. So jk, haha, eye roll, ;) and all that jazz lmao

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
actually this is a common problem for me. I tend to make sarcastic jokes and not mean much, but I put no lol or jk or smiley and people think I'm serious. So touche to you, you're not the first person who's taken me more seriously than I intended. This means the problem could very well lie with me. So jk, haha, eye roll, ;) and all that jazz lmao
dude its ok man..its not a problem just a misunderstanding.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
dude its ok man..its not a problem just a misunderstanding.
I know it is :) I mean yes I think threads like this are kinda silly. But not so much I was trying to cause a fight, more just a friendly jab like "pffft, makin one of these eh?" and you go "hey man, I want those 100 subs so can it" And I go "WINK" And we move on, that's how I envisioned it. It's cool man, text can make things weird. Hope you get to 100 soon bro :)

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I know it is :) I mean yes I think threads like this are kinda silly. But not so much I was trying to cause a fight, more just a friendly jab like "pffft, makin one of these eh?" and you go "hey man, I want those 100 subs so can it" And I go "WINK" And we move on, that's how I envisioned it. It's cool man, text can make things weird. Hope you get to 100 soon bro :)
yea texting can be like that sometimes..and thanks i hope i get it too.. :)

Reactions: Symph

Boob Sinmind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Done....please help me as well I'm a new comerin youtube world

Status
Not open for further replies.