• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

91 SUBS..HELP ME GET 100!!! PLEASE!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
So i'm currently sitting at 91 subs which is really amazing for me :) all i need is a bit more to get to that milestone of 100!!!! so if you haven't subscribed to my channel, take a look at my channel first and watch a few videos then make your decision from there :):up:

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Subbed dude! i'm also only 7 subs away from 100! if you could stop by my channel and take a look that would be great! sub if you like my content!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No don't help HIM!! Help ME!! I'm just 19 subs away from 600, and everyone knows when you hit 600 you gain the goblet of sexiness, don't help him help me!!!

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
No don't help HIM!! Help ME!! I'm just 19 subs away from 600, and everyone knows when you hit 600 you gain the goblet of sexiness, don't help him help me!!!
if you want the help how about u make your own topic in the forum and ask for it and dont post it on mine

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Good luck man! Mind checking our channel out man? Maybe giving a little feedback as well?

Best of luck to you and your channel!

Reactions: THEXREACTER

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
if you want the help how about u make your own topic in the forum and ask for it and dont post it on mine
How did you not catch the sarcasm... Everyone needs help. Everyone wants more subs. These "I'm almost there guys! Help out!" threads are just kind of sad. So I was saying "Why should we help you get to 100, why not help someone else get to 200? Or 350, or 1000?" It just... rubs me the wrong way when people make these threads. We didn't have to get serious about it though, my original post was humorous, now I had to go explaining it and making it all serious. Sheesh.

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How did you not catch the sarcasm... Everyone needs help. Everyone wants more subs. These "I'm almost there guys! Help out!" threads are just kind of sad. So I was saying "Why should we help you get to 100, why not help someone else get to 200? Or 350, or 1000?" It just... rubs me the wrong way when people make these threads. We didn't have to get serious about it though, my original post was humorous, now I had to go explaining it and making it all serious. Sheesh.
I didn't get the "humor feel" from your post. Also just like you said, everyone needs help! So you almost have 600 subs, well congrats, but not everyone has that amount! We all just want to put our name out there and get a following.

Reactions: THEXREACTER

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
didn't need the sarcasm and if you didn't know then let me help you out..i have helped almost everyone on this forum on there gaming channel its larger channels like you who we the smaller channels help that don't want to help us out..so don't say things that you don't know, and i don't beg for help its your decision to do so or not i respect it either way..

Status
Not open for further replies.