• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

90k Subs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Time to break in the new milestone section. And after a 1 minute celebration, its onward to the six figure club. Will get there sometime in the next 30 days. Not looking forward to our horribly dangerous 100k sub video. Looks like I have a month to figure out how to make it safe.

90k.jpg

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Time to break in the new milestone section. And after a 1 minute celebration, its onward to the six figure club. Will get there sometime in the next 30 days. Not looking forward to our horribly dangerous 100k sub video. Looks like I have a month to figure out how to make it safe.

View attachment 5530
One day!!!!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score

View attachment 5530
Woohoooooo congratulations guys! Try not to kill yourselves at the milestone party ;)

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
goodluck guys, well stay safe I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.