• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900 Subscribers! Again, WHAT!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I posted on Sunday that I hit 500 subscribers and that I was shocked and everything.
Now I'm posting again, about three days later, still shocked that I've just hit 900 subscribers.

Uh I didn't expect this to happen anytime soon to be completely honest but regardless I'm happy to hit this number! I said it before and I'll say it again, it genuinely surprises me when people subscribe to my channel and I never thought I would hit 100 subscribers let alone 900.

It's literally a hundred away from a thousand and I'm gonna scream to be honest because uh wow.
Never though this would happen but I sure as hell am happy that 900 people like my content enough to subscribe:happy:

Again shoutout to the people that subscribed back when I was using movie maker and a really bad headset mic, y'all are the real mvps:twins:

Reactions: Tristine

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great man! keep up the good work, btw love that KH music in the background, soothes the vertebrae column

Reactions: Justine

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 900 subscribers and I must say that it was pretty quick! in that rate you will get over 1000 subscribers in no time at all!
Keep up the good work and I hope we will see more milestones posts from you in the future!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :)

Tristine

Reaction score
Congrats!! I just hit 100 today!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk