• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900 subs after almost 3 years

Reetae27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wooh, 900! This is like the penultimate major milestone for me. I've been itching to get to 1,000 for a while, so much so that it's honestly a big deal for me to even be within breathing distance of it. It's been a long, long road to 1K -- almost certainly longer than it will for just about anyone -- but this is progress all the same, so I'll bask in the 900-ness for now, haha

Reactions: NBRS COMMANDER

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Dang great job! That's like a dream for me! Congrats dude! Your hard work is paying off!

Reactions: Reetae27

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its like you brought back the momentum to your channel 2 months ago, so keep at it and you might just as well double that 900 subs within the next few months...congratulations

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
wow that is great dedication congrats so close to 1000 hope u get there quick

NBRS COMMANDER

Commander Vlogs
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wooh, 900! This is like the penultimate major milestone for me. I've been itching to get to 1,000 for a while, so much so that it's honestly a big deal for me to even be within breathing distance of it. It's been a long, long road to 1K -- almost certainly longer than it will for just about anyone -- but this is progress all the same, so I'll bask in the 900-ness for now, haha
Congratulations man! That is awesome!
Gaining subscribers is very hard and seems like it takes forever. I have been gaining like 1-5 subs daily and wish I would gain like 100+ per day but, it's just not that easy. LOL.
Anyways, I checked your channel out, gave you a sub and turned on the alerts.
I find you very entertaining and think your reviews are very good!
I look forward to your next upload. Keep up the great work. :)

hoanguyen99

Reaction score
My video is 20k sub for 3 years.
Hope everyone support thanks you so much!