9 Months and 28 Subscribers? Advice?

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know where you are coming from with that question "9 months and 29 subs only" I was the same in the beginning (I'm not big now :p)
I am making 3 years next month and I am with only 864.
A good advice I have for you is not to quit, just keep learning, keep asking for advice, keep improving...

Reactions: Julia and Claire

Michielmarto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
We've been making videos every week for 9 months (which is really fun!) yet we still only have 28 subscribers (some who are friends and family.) We know that it takes a while to gain subscribers, but on forums we read about other channels who've gotten 100 subs in 2 days. Is our channel growing at much slower rate than "average?" We upload frequently, try our best to make good thumbnails, post on all social media about our videos, use lots of tags, and write a description. Is there anything else we can do to get our videos out there? How will people discover our videos with so many other creators out there?

Thank you,
Julia and Claire
thats not the best start i have 30k now i have started about 8 months ago i have my channel since 2012.
my tip is make videos what people like. follow trendings and have a good ceo rank on youtube. goodluck

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
You ladies said it was fun, so I wouldn't be so easily discouraged. It truly depends on the content that is, for lack of better term, "Mainstream". While the challenge videos you create are fun for you, they are also fun for everyone else. A lot of youtube channels big and small make these videos so the site itself is loaded with them.

On a side note, I really like how established you ladies are, the thumbnails for the most part look nice and the consistent intro is great as well.

My best advice would be just to focus on creating whatever you want to create and success will come to you in one form or another.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Julia and Claire

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You ladies said it was fun, so I wouldn't be so easily discouraged. It truly depends on the content that is, for lack of better term, "Mainstream". While the challenge videos you create are fun for you, they are also fun for everyone else. A lot of youtube channels big and small make these videos so the site itself is loaded with them.

On a side note, I really like how established you ladies are, the thumbnails for the most part look nice and the consistent intro is great as well.

My best advice would be just to focus on creating whatever you want to create and success will come to you in one form or another.

Good Luck!
Thank you!

Brito21

I've Got It
Reaction score
i feel like if you are blogging you got to give the audience a reason to stay so you have to engage the audience and build a connection if you have just a boring vlog no one will watch becausee they dont know who you are but keep grinding and continue to create videos but switch tihngs up if you havent seen results

Vycemor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well it's a lot about sharing as well, start sharing at facebook twitter instagram google+ and every forum you know maybe that will help get u more views and subscribers and people actually interested on your channel!