• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

84 subs / 5000 total views in my first month

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! Nothing really impressive but it sure made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. From what I've seen, Youtube channels in my niche (gaming) and perhaps all are this way, they seem to be like snowballs. Once it gets rolling it starts getting bigger and bigger, and the biggest struggle is getting that ball rolling.

I was expecting 100 subs in 6 months (hopeful maybe?) and I was surprised with the payoff after a month.

The best thing is how much of a blast this has been. I've gained 87 subs and lost 3. The 5000 views are something that gives me the blast of energy in the mornings to jump out of bed, put up with a 9-5 job, and come home to go full on Youtube.

Thankful is an understatement.

Reactions: Tobes

nomdee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratz! Man I love smaller gaming channels so its 85 now!

Reactions: Archieonic

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratz! Man I love smaller gaming channels so its 85 now!
Thanks! And likewise. Only when you start yourself a channel you begin to realize the gems that you can find around Youtube on smaller channels. It really does change the perspective, and makes me want to help out other fellow smaller channels as well.