Request 80's Kids show style music wanted!

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

Any of you born in the 80's or know what I'm talking about?
You know those old kids shows where the presenter is wearing a crappy cardigan, the biggest fake smile you have ever seen and the patronising tone in their voice?
You know when the presenters take you through the magic door or window, or generally try to teach you something through an irritating song?
You know what I mean right? hahaha

WELL!!.....I'm after some cheesy music for a spoof we are planning on making. The music is for a song the presenter will sing when its time to go to the magic toilet. As he opens the bathroom door, he sits beside 2 little puppet poo creatures who basically teach kids many different things like maths, art, the alphabet, how to apply make up, how to cook meth.......that sorta thing lol

I'm not sure what you would charge but I'd be willing to pay up to £10 or $10?
Obviously the music will need to be decent quality to warrent £10 worth

If interested, send me a private message and I will send you the lyrics for the awful song so you have something to work with. If need be I can do a raw recording of it to get maybe a basic rhythm?

Last edited:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys,

Any of you born in the 80's or know what I'm talking about?
You know those old kids shows where the presenter is wearing a crappy cardigan, the biggest fake smile you have ever seen and the patronising tone in their voice?
You know when the presenters take you through the magic door or window, or generally try to teach you something through an irritating song?
You know what I mean right? hahaha

WELL!!.....I'm after some cheesy music for a spoof we are planning on making. The music is for a song the presenter will sing when its time to go to the magic toilet. As he opens the bathroom door, he sits beside 2 little puppet poo creatures who basically teach kids many different things like maths, art, the alphabet, how to apply make up, how to cook meth.......that sorta thing lol

I'm not sure what you would charge but I'd be willing to pay between £3 to £5?
So as the british pound is now weaker than the dollar, (Thanks to our Brexit voters) it will roughly be between $3.75 to $7.5

If interested, send me a private message and I will send you the lyrics for the awful song so you have something to work with. If need be I can do a raw recording of it to get maybe a basic rhythm?
WTF! If you make a video about poop creatures teaching math, art, applying makeup, and cooking meth, please tag me when you post it... I want to see this.

Reactions: Weekend Noobs

Weekend Noobs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WTF! If you make a video about poop creatures teaching math, art, applying makeup, and cooking meth, please tag me when you post it... I want to see this.
hahaha!! Will do. I will make a note of your name. I'm currently in the process of cleaning and repainting the puppets as they are a bit old

TurboBrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi There - Are you still looking for someone to do the music? - I know exactly the sort you're after. I've never actually produced that sort of music for anyone but I have played it just for a laugh among friends.

Weekend Noobs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi There - Are you still looking for someone to do the music? - I know exactly the sort you're after. I've never actually produced that sort of music for anyone but I have played it just for a laugh among friends.
Hi. Sorry for the late reply.
Not sure what's happening lately as I don't seem to be receiving notifications about peoples replies anymore. May need to check my settings havent been changed.

YES! Still looking for music. Currently have the lyrics on my phone. PM me your email and I can send them to you if you like?

TurboBrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried to Pm you but the site won't let me becauseI have less than 50 posts. Feel free to PM me with your Email and I will reply with mine and we can go from there.