• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

800 Subscribers!

How many subs do you think I will have in a month?

Results are only viewable after voting.

VCR_CLAN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WOW, Recently I hit 800 subscribers which is absolutely amazing. I never even thought I would ever reach 10 subscribers. When I created my channel I was at 15 subscribers for about 3 months but I never gave up. I kept going and going until one day I was getting 20 subscribers a day! I would just like to thank everyone who subscribed to me, and maybe one day I will reach 1000 subscribers!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! I think you'll get to 1K very soon!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man,
Congrats to the subs, but I have one major point of advice for you.. Pls don't do the whole "I make myself big by sub 4 sub" - thingy... I saw your shout out video and I think its really the cancer of youtube. You give young people some dead subs and even though your sub number seems big and important at first, getting about only 10 % of your subs to view a video just doesn't feel that good does it? Nonetheless I hope you'll reach whatever your goal is.
See ya