• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

800, At Long Last!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your so close to that magic 1000! Well done, I see you're already on 848. Exciting! ☺
I hit 850 a little earlier, I'm super excited! I'm really grateful to everyone who's come across my content in recent weeks and been super supportive. Thank you!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I hit 850 a little earlier, I'm super excited! I'm really grateful to everyone who's come across my content in recent weeks and been super supportive. Thank you!
It's great to see people succeed. Spurs you on. Also super cool you got subs from a much bigger channel!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Took me long enough! It's my own fault, of course.
After hitting 700 last August, I got sidetracked with other things and my content became a lot less regular, which affected my growth, my audience and my motivation.​

But since 2017 kicked off, I've been making a point of getting off my butt and actually doing stuff again. I featured in a super fun collaboration with DrawCuriosity that went live earlier today and thanks to that, my numbers finally bumped up to that sexy 800 number!​

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me through thick and thin, I'm more motivated than ever to keep doing this. Maybe I'll hit a thousand this year!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1486676051,1486657521][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on 825 now, this is unreal!
You go girl! I believe in you! You will hit 1000! I know it!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well deserved, my dear! You're one of the bright spots on my subscription list!

StockTown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just recently discovered Dynamic Starfish Manicures, but I arrived to the party just in time for this milestone! Well done and congrats!!! :)

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You go girl! I believe in you! You will hit 1000! I know it!
Thank you, my darling!

Well deserved, my dear! You're one of the bright spots on my subscription list!
And you've always been one of mine! Thank you for sticking with me from the very beginning.

I just recently discovered Dynamic Starfish Manicures, but I arrived to the party just in time for this milestone! Well done and congrats!!! :)
Devastating Spanish Molluscs thanks you for your kind words!

Reactions: StockTown

Christoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Took me long enough! It's my own fault, of course.
After hitting 700 last August, I got sidetracked with other things and my content became a lot less regular, which affected my growth, my audience and my motivation.​

But since 2017 kicked off, I've been making a point of getting off my butt and actually doing stuff again. I featured in a super fun collaboration with that went live earlier today and thanks to that, my numbers finally bumped up to that sexy 800 number!​

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me through thick and thin, I'm more motivated than ever to keep doing this. Maybe I'll hit a thousand this year!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1486676051,1486657521][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on 825 now, this is unreal!
That is a big accomplishment! Congratulations on the milestone :)