• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Took me long enough! It's my own fault, of course.
After hitting 700 last August, I got sidetracked with other things and my content became a lot less regular, which affected my growth, my audience and my motivation.​

But since 2017 kicked off, I've been making a point of getting off my butt and actually doing stuff again. I featured in a super fun collaboration with DrawCuriosity that went live earlier today and thanks to that, my numbers finally bumped up to that sexy 800 number!​

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me through thick and thin, I'm more motivated than ever to keep doing this. Maybe I'll hit a thousand this year!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1486676051,1486657521][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on 825 now, this is unreal!

Congratulations on 800 subscribers! I'm glad you're making videos again. Good luck with reaching your next goal!:)

Thank you! The last 24 hours or so have been insane and I'm really excited for the rest of 2017!

Hey, progress is progress, my friend. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

So, what's next for your channel, man?

Thanks, man! I'm currently working on two videos, one of which will go live around Valentine's Day. I'm also planning to record another podcast episode this month. But for the most part, I've been going with the flow and creating what feels right!

Took me long enough! It's my own fault, of course.
After hitting 700 last August, I got sidetracked with other things and my content became a lot less regular, which affected my growth, my audience and my motivation.​

But since 2017 kicked off, I've been making a point of getting off my butt and actually doing stuff again. I featured in a super fun collaboration with DrawCuriosity that went live earlier today and thanks to that, my numbers finally bumped up to that sexy 800 number!​

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me through thick and thin, I'm more motivated than ever to keep doing this. Maybe I'll hit a thousand this year!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1486676051,1486657521][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm on 825 now, this is unreal!
Congrats thats so awesome! Hopefully one day ill hit that number too! Keep it up! :3

Back