75,000+ But No Subscribers?

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
views does not equal subs.. on one of my channels.. i have a vid with 4 million views..on that channel it got like 180 subs from it.. people tend to sub you if you have a bunch of videos they like.. i have people who channel i visit weekly and still haven't subbed them yet.. why.. i dunno..
I get that part. I've always known that... but just from such big numbers you would think at least 1 person would subscribe. Right?

DefyTalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I noticed is looking at where people find your video. Over 26k of your views come from a mobile device. That is a sign of your video getting botted, but lets just say they're real views. Check your Analytics, go into "Audience Retention" and find that specific video. How long is the Average view duration? (make sure the timeline goes back from today to when you actually created the video).

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I never sub for one cool video. I watch that one and see what else they're doing. If I like what they are doing as a whole I sub. If it's just one completely cool vid, I like, maybe comment then move along. So make sure you're pumping out great content regularly so when they look around they like your other stuff and sub. :)

XardicPenguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I
Yeah, I never sub for one cool video. I watch that one and see what else they're doing. If I like what they are doing as a whole I sub. If it's just one completely cool vid, I like, maybe comment then move along. So make sure you're pumping out great content regularly so when they look around they like your other stuff and sub. :)
l post new content everyday. I know one video doesn't make people subscribe. But no one even bothers to check out all the other stuff on my channel. I don't care if it doesn't blow up with popularity, but none of my other videos got looked at :( oh well it's no big deal.

Gunero

Reaction score
I have near 1million views but 1,8k subs. I think thats not so much. I got about 4-5k views a day and there are only 10-20 people subscribing :D
So I got the same problem as you.
Maybe we should put more quality in our videos.

XardicPenguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I have near 1million views but 1,8k subs. I think thats not so much. I got about 4-5k views a day and there are only 10-20 people subscribing :D
So I got the same problem as you.
Maybe we should put more quality in our videos.
Hey, if your into video games we could collaborate sometime. My Skype is "xardicpenguin" if your interested.