75,000+ But No Subscribers?

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Hey guys, I wanted to post this thread to ask for some advice about advertising and getting your bigger videos to produce subscribers. Almost everyone has that one video that sparks out over the rest. Well my Plants Vs. Zombies Part 2 has gotten over 75,000 views, but only gained me 6 subscribers in its 3 year life span. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for it all, and I appreciate everyone who likes it and watches it, but I keep noticing I get about 400 views on this video daily. I don't know from where, but no one is liking it, or subscribing from it. I even have a sub button annotation in the top right corner. I figure if people like this video they would subscribe and watch my newer ones right?

Can you guys help me out? Am I doing something wrong?

yeah you should bringing be in more than that if it really gets 400 a day.Unless the video got botted or something

Good video, it's hard to say though why it only has brought in such a low number. If it brings in 400 views a day then you definitely did something right, stick with it because you never know one day it could cause a sub explosion and land you a good number.

Remove this part and the video link would your post is fine."I would really appreciate some people's feedback. Thanks guys :) Here is the said video" That belongs in promo section
Sometimes that happens lol

Try not to work too hard on gaining subs etc, just keep producing your content and hopefully they will start coming along naturally!

Id say man that it really isint a video that people would sub for! If you appealed to people and made them want to watch more of your videos then you will get subs, other than that good luck with the video man!

views does not equal subs.. on one of my channels.. i have a vid with 4 million views..on that channel it got like 180 subs from it.. people tend to sub you if you have a bunch of videos they like.. i have people who channel i visit weekly and still haven't subbed them yet.. why.. i dunno..

Back