• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

700 subscribers! [MULTIPLE MILESTONES HIT After 4 weeks!] :D

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey guys, I hope this doesn’t sounds like too much bragging, but no one irl knows about my channel and I wanna share this with you guys since you’ll understand my excitement! In the past few days I hit several milestones! It’s been exactly 4 weeks since I started my channel, got 3 videos out with a new one coming out this Thursday or Friday.

And after 4 weeks, I just hit 700 subscribers(!), 4000 views (each video over 1K!), 4500 minutes of watch time, 200+ very positive comments (and a few negative ones, which I don’t mind lol), reached 1$ (1.5$ right now), and on top of all, my videos were bombed with likes in the past few days, 100+ each.

I hope this might motivate some of you guys to keep it up and not give up. Im finding a lot of good tips here, and while Im new in this, my main advice is to be content with what you’re doing and make videos for your own amusement, the rest will come on its own :D

I personally am just having a kick out of doing this. It’s a fun hobby lol

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats! That's terrific!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Duuuuude how just checked your channel. You're a magician :O

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That's pretty impressive congratz~!

Edoziethe1and0nly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys, I hope this doesn’t sounds like too much bragging, but no one irl knows about my channel and I wanna share this with you guys since you’ll understand my excitement! In the past few days I hit several milestones! It’s been exactly 4 weeks since I started my channel, got 3 videos out with a new one coming out this Thursday or Friday.

And after 4 weeks, I just hit 700 subscribers(!), 4000 views (each video over 1K!), 4500 minutes of watch time, 200+ very positive comments (and a few negative ones, which I don’t mind lol), reached 1$ (1.5$ right now), and on top of all, my videos were bombed with likes in the past few days, 100+ each.

I hope this might motivate some of you guys to keep it up and not give up. Im finding a lot of good tips here, and while Im new in this, my main advice is to be content with what you’re doing and make videos for your own amusement, the rest will come on its own :D

I personally am just having a kick out of doing this. It’s a fun hobby lol
Congrats! What do you think got you this far so fast? Marketing / Quality of videos wise?