Vlog 7.8K Subscribers looking to collab online. Challenges/TAGs/Trends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel (Project20)

Reaction score
Hey! My name's Daniel and my channel is Project20. I'm looking to collab with someone and grow my channel. I made challenge videos and fun "trendy" videos. If we have similar channels and sub counts let me know! Thanks!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Daniel! My name is Larissa and I love making challenge/trendy videos too. I have less subscribers than you (539 currently) but if you are willing to collaborate anyway I think that would be fun! If you want to look at my channel or videos it's just my name, Larissa Zellmer. Thanks! Also - I'm in the Los Angeles area

Khappa MJ

Reaction score
Hi my name is Khappa, Khappa MJ and im a musician and digital artist. Of course my channel is about my music first. Like Larissa my channel is smaller than yours, but if you want to collaborate anyway im all ears. Please take a look at my channel if you want it and please spend a bit of time in exloring my videos and playlists to get a full idea about my work and career :) :)... thanks a lot man

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wassup man, I’d be down to colab. I currently have 2.9k subs. I do vlogs/Comedy sketches/unboxings etc. I checked out ur channel, that’s impressive you got a vid with 2.1 million views. I’m guessing that’s where a lot of subs came from?

anzhelika

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i'm a vlogger love challenges too but am a smaller youtuber have 757 subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.