• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

7,000 Views and 700 Subscribers (2 weeks of starting)!

Tallie Dar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone.

I'm a new Youtuber and I just started making videos two weeks ago. I have put out two videos till now. I will be putting out more videos soon. I am also new on this forum. I am wondering if there are any big youtubers out there will over 100,000 views or so that would like to connect with me on Instagram or Twitter? I am trying to build connections.

I also want to know, what was your follow count and view count when you started? Am I on the right track? Thanks!

Do let me know!

Youtube channel: Tallie Dar

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
Wow that's actually mad. How did you get to 700 so fast?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I also want to know, what was your follow count and view count when you started? Am I on the right track? Thanks!
Do you even have to ask? xD 700 subs and 7000 views in two weeks with only 2 videos is insane xD But I can see you already had some recognition before starting Youtube, so that changes things drastically. Most Newtubers here on this forum start out with nothing, some don't even tell their families. Most people hit about 50 subs after a month ;)
Anyway, congrats and good luck with growing your channel!