65K Subscribers in 1Y, happy to answer any questions!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How's it going everyone!

I have a YouTube channel where I talk about investing and other financial topics. I started my channel back in October of 2016 and I hit the one year mark a few weeks ago. In one year on YouTube, I grew to 65,000 subscribers and 3 million total views.

I have dabbled on YouTube over the last 8 years, but this is the first channel I really took seriously. I know I am not the most successful YouTuber by any means, but if anyone out there is looking to start an educational channel on YouTube I would be happy to answer any questions you have. I have a calendly account so you can schedule a Skype call with me (link in my profile). It is completely free, I like talking to people and learning from others too!

Feel free to drop me a few questions below I will do my best to answer them. If anyone else has a finance or stock related YouTube channel, let me know too! I would love to get to know you more.

- Ryan

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not really an educational channel at all, but I just restarted my channel on Youtube. How did you get started on this channel, and any advice?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not really an educational channel at all, but I just restarted my channel on Youtube. How did you get started on this channel, and any advice?
Go after low competition search traffic. Find the unanswered questions your potential viewers have and answer them! I leveraged search suggestions and the keyword planner tool Google offers.

Reactions: Dice Rollen

Mazen

Reaction score
Wow man! 65K is astonishing!