• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

600,000 views!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
on Oct 25, I passed 600k views (615000 counting deleted videos) I was on a path up but over the summer slowed down but this week picked up enough to get me here. Probably get the 700k by the end of January or sooner

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, We all fall back from time to time. What is important is, getting up and moving forward

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 600K views! Is it spread out evenly or do you have a viral video?
Keep up the good work and hopefully you will reach your goal! Let´s see when we will see your next milestone post!

Poorna

Reaction score
Congratulations! Consistency is the key here. All the best for your future.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Congratulations on getting 600K views! Is it spread out evenly or do you have a viral video?
Keep up the good work and hopefully you will reach your goal! Let´s see when we will see your next milestone post!
Not viral like people think but YouTube took an old video and promoted it up. And that had suggested videos attached to it. But the watch time has doubled which sent things higher and it’s gone down a little during weekdays but looking at the stats you can see browse and suggested as most of the traffic

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well done. You are destined to make it big, you just didn’t know it. This recognition is surely deserved and will give you an opportunity to spread your wings.
With knowledge in your hands and an open heart, you were sure to find success in your efforts. Congratulations.
You worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it. Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.

Reactions: Gaijillionaire