6 months on and barely nothing...

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
LMAO youre going all in ^^ ive always looked at vegetarianism and thought, maybeee.. maybeeeeeee i shall explore that option then moved to thinking about veganism. I think in a few years i'd probably experiment with it i.e. go into trying to eat with that diet for a few days and see if i can even manage x....x before i commit? XD have you tried avocado on toast? with salt and pepper.... wait is bread vegan? D: im confused. Try sliced avocado on toast with salt and pepper. you might really dig it XD
Its prob not a big jump for me, have swapped a few things over the years. Breakfast will still be the same for me, have some frozen fruit which i get out the night before, some soya yoghurt.
Lunch is usually just toast - might try the avocado one of the days but most bread is vegan these days, ours is, got some vegan butter.
So really its just evening meals for me. Got Caesar salad without chicken obv, pea and lemon risotto, chickpea nuggets, asian noodles, stir fry, lentil tacos, avacoda carbonora

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its prob not a big jump for me, have swapped a few things over the years. Breakfast will still be the same for me, have some frozen fruit which i get out the night before, some soya yoghurt.
Lunch is usually just toast - might try the avocado one of the days but most bread is vegan these days, ours is, got some vegan butter.
So really its just evening meals for me. Got Caesar salad without chicken obv, pea and lemon risotto, chickpea nuggets, asian noodles, stir fry, lentil tacos, avacoda carbonora
Wow, itll be eezy breezy for you then, except for the meal planning part where you went to the store earlier and now have to go back for more groceries. I recently tried chickpeas, theyre pretty gooood O_O i already have one meal i can eat thats all vegan 8D and im so proud. Stirfries<3

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, itll be eezy breezy for you then, except for the meal planning part where you went to the store earlier and now have to go back for more groceries. I recently tried chickpeas, theyre pretty gooood O_O i already have one meal i can eat thats all vegan 8D and im so proud. Stirfries<3
day 7 of my vegan diet. Its going okay, not sure if im getting the right amount of daily stuff we need, i havent a clue on that stuff. Getting teased by family members

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All beginners feel this. It takes time to be noticed and you can't expect everything to come up at you all at once. Honestly, if it gets to that point, take it as a chance to do better. Take your videos to a new level and become more creative, maybe. Anyways good luck to ya

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
day 7 of my vegan diet. Its going okay, not sure if im getting the right amount of daily stuff we need, i havent a clue on that stuff. Getting teased by family members
Wow :3 nice work, i know that people do blood tests to check their levels of everything regularly, not sure if thats viable for you, i personally hate needles xD. Plus all that stuff will differ for everyone, if you feel like your down on energy levels you should probably seek out what it is that youre low on which means youll have to face those scary draining needles!

If you feel like youre feeling normal and healthy then youre probably right on the money in terms of your dietary needs XD dont worry about your family, im sure the mocking comes from lack of knowledge for now c:

Keep going!!!

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow :3 nice work, i know that people do blood tests to check their levels of everything regularly, not sure if thats viable for you, i personally hate needles xD. Plus all that stuff will differ for everyone, if you feel like your down on energy levels you should probably seek out what it is that youre low on which means youll have to face those scary draining needles!

If you feel like youre feeling normal and healthy then youre probably right on the money in terms of your dietary needs XD dont worry about your family, im sure the mocking comes from lack of knowledge for now c:

Keep going!!!

Thats a good idea. As i have colitis, i have a blood test every 6 months to check for cancers, i have my Drs early next month so can see if they can check at the same time.

Reactions: CountingStars

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats a good idea. As i have colitis, i have a blood test every 6 months to check for cancers, i have my Drs early next month so can see if they can check at the same time.
I can confidently gauge that you're a very brave man =D, needles*shiver

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Dude to be honest i watched all your vids, and i was ******* myself from how miserable you looked. I think you should add some memes, to your videos to make them funnier. Maybe it's your face maybe its the way you talk, but you really cracked me up in a good way! I suggest maybe adding some jokes in but make them dark humor jokes.
Hope this helped a bit!
Keep on tuggin!

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude to be honest i watched all your vids, and i was ******* myself from how miserable you looked. I think you should add some memes, to your videos to make them funnier. Maybe it's your face maybe its the way you talk, but you really cracked me up in a good way! I suggest maybe adding some jokes in but make them dark humor jokes.
Hope this helped a bit!
Keep on tuggin!
Thanks, was it the speedy voice or regular voice ones you preferred?
I'm trying to learn a bit more about animation so i can add stuff. I get the miserable look, it kinda feels glued on me as i been suffering with depression now 24yrs but hopefully this journey on doing youtube, changing my health, challenging myself pushes me to new levels and maybe you'll see smiles etc in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1491337241,1491337093][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can confidently gauge that you're a very brave man =D, needles*shiver
This vegan talking has done pretty well, I started this forum 23rd March with 17 subscribers and it took me 6 months to get that many.

Last time I looked, up to 27 already and most of the new ones have been the last two days so think i might be best to carry on the vegan stuff