• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

6,000 One Minute Economics Subscribers!!!

OneMinuteEconomics

Reaction score
I can just feel the "big 10,000" getting closer :)

I love the fact that right now, the channel is gaining about 31 new subscribers each day without me promoting it. I am however working a LOT on the videos, currently publishing two per week. One on Tuesday and one on Saturday.

It's ridiculously hard because sometimes, I have to cover complex topics in just one minute. However, so far, I haven't pushed the one minute concept to the extreme. I mean since the channel is called One Minute Economics, even a 1:59 video would qualify because we're still talking about *one minute* and 59 seconds. But again, even for complex topics, getting close to the 1:59 zone hasn't been necessary so far. And I've covered fractional reserve banking, derivatives and so on, topics that can be hard to explain but still, I managed to do it without pushing the one minute concept to its extremes.

Definitely isn't easy though.

But a community is starting to form and I'm receiving a lot of support from my viewers, so I'm very, very motivated. This isn't exactly the type of project you work on to get rich, it has always been more of a hobby thing for me but given the increasing interest in my work, it ended up turning into a part-time occupation haha.

Next milestone, here I come!

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's a cool channel. I've enjoyed a couple of your videos already. One minute is the perfect amount of time for me to retain my interest and not get over burdened with information.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Congratz, I've been following your channel for several months. Have learned so much about economics, a subject I now regret I didn't take during university. Glad your 1 minute videos are taking off. I do wonder how well Youtube promotes them, as they prefer longer videos.

Reactions: CDOD

Nutella

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats homie, keep up with the grind. I'm sure you'll hit 10k sooner then you can imagine.

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
Good job dude! If I were you I would fix up the home of your channel, you should probably get more subs that way

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've created a great channel with a really niche audience. Fantastic job! You deserve all the success.

OneMinuteEconomics

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys!

Good job dude! If I were you I would fix up the home of your channel, you should probably get more subs that way
I think you're right, what would your recommendations be?

Right now, I don't even have text on the About page haha, I keep focusing on writing scripts and stuff like that but you're right, I need to pay attention to other aspects as well.