Vlog #5SECONDSOFDANCE (Dance in 5 seconds!)

Adam Tan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
UPDATE: STILL NEED 10 MORE VIDEOS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Hey everyone!

So you may remember I recently completed a fantastic collab video with 12 awesome YTTalk members (Thank you MediaSinkProductions, Sk8rhammy, TheEpicmanLives12, TheLRwF, vgamesperspectives, Bless Hay Gaming, Adam Ooi Photography, andyvcoolio, wowitsmicah, mathicious, KiranChatsStuff, hellospencerspeaking!)

If you'd like to see how my previous collab went you can check out my channel and look for the video called #5SECONDSOFFAME. Thank you to everyone who contributed to that!

Anyway, this video will be called #5SECONDSOFDANCE, and it follows a similar mindset. All I can say is I'm pretty excited to see what comes out of this one! All you need to do is record a clip of yourself with the following:

#5SECONDSOFDANCE!
- Stating the obvious... it has to be pretty much exactly 5 seconds long (no more, no less)
- It has to involve some form of dancing to any music you wish* that has to be playing during the actual recording (no editing of the clip!)
- Now when I say dance it can literally be anything from full on hip hop dancing to sitting in a classroom and bopping your head. ANYTHING! (except the next point)
- *No explicit/sexual content or music with coarse language
- It can be filmed anywhere, any time, any place, but the more crazy the better :)

The clips will once again be played one after another in a compilation with each channel's name in the description and on an annotation in the actual video.

To make this video happen, we need 12 (TWELVE) clips submitted (hopefully we reach that target...)! So if you're interested, please either:
EMAIL to adam.tan@post.com
OR
DROPBOX it somewhere and give me the link to download

Thank you very much and I am seriously excited to see what happens! If you would like to contact me easily feel free to add me on Facebook (adam.tan) or message me in this thread :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JacobofArabia

SEMilfred

Haybale
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer
I feel a little left out up there, Adam :(
Haha, anyway, sounds like a cool idea - I am not going to join this one, but nice idea :)

WillyPapafry

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
This sounds like a lot of fun, so I'm gonna go record it and send it to the email

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I do one again or do you want new people?

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'd be up for this :)

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This time around I will leave some space to the others, also because my dancing skills are way beyond minus infinite :s

LemmaDiaries

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds perfect for us, I may actually have some clips of us dancing on Lia's 21st birthday, or I can record one tomorrow! :)

Adam Tan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Can I do one again or do you want new people?
Yes! I don't mind if there's anyone from the #5SECONDSOFFAME video in it, as long as it follows the criteria :)

I'd be up for this :)
Awesome, I look forward to seeing your clip!

This sounds perfect for us, I may actually have some clips of us dancing on Lia's 21st birthday, or I can record one tomorrow! :)
That sounds perfect indeed, I look forward to a clip from you guys!

This time around I will leave some space to the others, also because my dancing skills are way beyond minus infinite :s
Hahaha, well, mine aren't exactly up to scratch either but it doesn't really matter!