• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5k Subscribers (THANKS!)

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did sort of hit to 5k recently but I forgot to post it!. Most of us are using these words frequently in whatever situation. Sometimes we are having difficulty in expressing the right words to say thank you in various situations because as a youtuber I can't really thank enough to those people who subbed and supported me all the way through but all I can do is be there for them! and yes i do full time youtube and try my best to work hard and reach the goals, now our aim goal is hitting to 6k but i really want to get up to 10k subs!

OCTA-Log

Reaction score
How are you able to do YouTube full time with 5k subscribers. I'm just curious because many YouTubers have like 5x your sub count and cant do it full time. Anyways man congrats on reaching 5k that's huge, and if I ever reach 5k some day I will burst into tears. Good luck in the future.

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How are you able to do YouTube full time with 5k subscribers. I'm just curious because many YouTubers have like 5x your sub count and cant do it full time. Anyways man congrats on reaching 5k that's huge, and if I ever reach 5k some day I will burst into tears. Good luck in the future.

Thanks, I left college since 2014 to do youtube and I am still here so I made it as a full time, I think even when you hit 5k you just have to look for the right balance. I hope you make it to 5k! or more!

Yea I mostly do streaming because I want interact with subscribers a lot while playing games. I only upload when there is something so important.

Yumola

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man! Never even thought of uploading full streams! Would be much easier than trying to sort through all my videos finding clips that I feel are good enough for YouTube! I might start doing this myself!

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man! Never even thought of uploading full streams! Would be much easier than trying to sort through all my videos finding clips that I feel are good enough for YouTube! I might start doing this myself!

Thanks and yea keep it up!!!

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think he means full time job kind of full time were u get paid.