Gaming 560 Sub Gaming Channel Looking for Casual Collabs [PC]

StugeGG

Sup folks!

As a quick introduction to myself and my channel, I'm a 31-year-old male in the US that uploads a video every day, with occasional double uploads.

My primary game/videos are in Town of Salem, but I also play anything that peaks my interest, which is primarily indie or story games. I love pretty much every type of game, but don't generally record AAA games because there's folks much better than me recording those.

As of the time of this post, I'm at 557 subscribers with the channel averaging about 6400 minutes of watch time and 550 views per day over the last 28 days. It's skewing to be higher than that going forward, as it's been increasing, and the last month had a few days where I was without internet.

What I am seeking in a collaboration is someone that doesn't play/upload Town of Salem regularly, tends to enjoy casual multiplayer games, and has a history of uploading a series of videos for specific games. The reason for this is that I'd like to blend subscriber bases together, rather than find someone that probably already shares a larger number of subscribers with myself.

The concept would be that we'd play together in Town of Salem and a game you'd normally upload, allowing our audiences to be introduced to each other. We'd then possibly just find something that neither of us upload regularly to play together, likely a fairly simple, casual multiplayer game (Shellshock Live, Rocket League, etc.). If there are multiple people interested that I think would be cool to work with, we might turn it into a group endeavor.

I would prefer that anyone interested be over 18 years old, have no problem keeping things light, and not go too heavily on swearing or sexual content. I'm not a prude or anything, I just try not to be overly graphic in videos.

If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me by PM here or via email at stugegg@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you![DOUBLEPOST=1489171068,1489170687][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to put this in the original message, and it doesn't seem to want to let me edit it, but all my uploads are from PC gaming. I have the ability to record PS4, but prefer to stick with PC.

Also, I'm not interested in doing anything within Minecraft at this time. I hate to sound snobbish, but if you're primarily a Minecraft channel, I likely wouldn't be interested in collaborating.

Hey, Stuge! I'd like to collaborate with you. I have 124 subscribers on my channel (which I know isn't a lot :( ) but my highest viewed video has 43,409 views. Although I haven't been uploading recently, I bought a really good audio setup and I'm dedicated. The reason I haven't uploaded is because when I had first started college, it was really hectic and I had to adjust but now I'm ready to get back in. Would you be willing to play some survival indie games like The Forest for example? It'd be really great to collab! Been trying for three days to find a crew or someone to make videos with lol.

Back