• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50m Total Views

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just looked at my stats to see if I was at 40k subs yet, and I'm not, but I noticed I was at 50 million views. I posted in here on May 24 about reaching 40m. Pretty cool, I think. Too bad my average watch time is 33 seconds, or those views would be a lot more profitable!

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just looked at my stats to see if I was at 40k subs yet, and I'm not, but I noticed I was at 50 million views. I posted in here on May 24 about reaching 40m. Pretty cool, I think. Too bad my average watch time is 33 seconds, or those views would be a lot more profitable!
That is great! Congrats and keep up the great work!

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome job! Just think that's larger than the population of any city in the world including Tokyo & New York!

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man, such a great achievement.This is something that shows you all of your hard work, means something to the viewers.Keep it up, best of luck :)

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nice. You deserve it. You took an idea no one was doing and turned it into something popular!
Thanks, but I just improved on an idea that many people were doing and made it my own.
Awesome job! Just think that's larger than the population of any city in the world including Tokyo & New York!
Thanks! My goal is 7 billion subs.

Reactions: babyteeth4