• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel hit over 5000 views! I'm so excited to be half way to the 10K mark. Any tips on how to increase my growth? Will brands be more interested in working with me once I cross the threshold? Thanks for your support you guys!

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel hit over 5000 views! I'm so excited to be half way to the 10K mark.
Congratulations
Any tips on how to increase my growth?
Upload more videos with higher quality (I.e. you can work more on your lightning and better sound recording). For example if your voice sounds low (like in your intro video), it's not a cheat if you digitally enhance it.
Will brands be more interested in working with me once I cross the threshold? Thanks for your support you guys!
At your current stage forget about brands. You need at least millions of views to have them interested and make it worth for them. Better focus on your channel content and once you are big, then you can approach brands (or they will approach you).

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Usually brands will Work with when you have more subscribers, don't worry about working with brands right now