• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5000 subs wooo hooo!!! in less than 2 years with less than 80 uploads.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
honestly I thought I would have been here a few months ago because I had some really fast growing months around the 2-3k sub range but then It had kinda leveled off a bit.

just introduced something that will be a long term project on the channel yesterday just before I hit 5000. it seems to be generating a lot of excitement and has over 1000 views in the first 24 hours. (my video's tend to be slow long term growers over fast initial views) I normally only hit between 10-15% of my sub count in the first 48 hours) my channel has a overall average of almost 10k views per video but 1000 views on a new upload within the first 24 hours blows my normal averages out of the water.

I think my upload to sub/view ratio helps illustrate how high value low upload frequency can still be a good path to growth vrs trying to crank out daily uploads.

im pretty excited looking forward. this fourm has been a huge help particularly in the very early stages. thank you everyone.

Reactions: courtneyandderrick

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome! I definitely think your videos are full of great informative content and very little fluff, which works really well with your target audience. I am just hoping I get to 1000 by July of next year (2 years)

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's awesome! I definitely think your videos are full of great informative content and very little fluff, which works really well with your target audience. I am just hoping I get to 1000 by July of next year (2 years)
Thank you. I enjoy your videos. Keep up the good work and I think you will hit 1000 before then.

My channel has really taken off sense I introduced the new project about to hit 8k subs now. I think adding something that will be a ongoing series where people want to know what's next may have been a missing element on my channel. I hope I can keep the momentum going.

Also the video introducing the project has done really well. And honestly I didn't mean it to. I actually didn't mean for it to do well and titled it to not really be searchable content put very little effort into that video but I thought my subs would like to see it. So I titled it as a question. That video has had 80k views in just a few weeks and still growing. Retention isn't the greatest on that video but has a really high click threw rate. There may be something to using a question as your title to get more people watching