• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 views!

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just recently hit 500 views on my channel! And I almost have 30 Subscribers! I currently have 29!
To be more accurate with my views, I have 517 views in my channels lifetime, and 438 minutes of watch time in the channels lifetime, 314 minutes in the last year.

One month ago, My channel also turned one year old! I bet if I keep uploading, I will get noticed more, because for a while, I wasn't uploading, and that probably hurt my views and watch time.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just recently hit 500 views on my channel! And I almost have 30 Subscribers! I currently have 29!
To be more accurate with my views, I have 517 views in my channels lifetime, and 438 minutes of watch time in the channels lifetime, 314 minutes in the last year.

One month ago, My channel also turned one year old! I bet if I keep uploading, I will get noticed more, because for a while, I wasn't uploading, and that probably hurt my views and watch time.

nice! it usually rolls on and becomes a snowball effect. I thing I started my channel 3 or 4 mo ago. had about 100 - 200 views. now have about 5k i mean its not a lot but its something lol. just keep going as long as you have fun!

ive been growing a bit slow as well. been stuck at 170 subs. but its mostly from people who sub to be hoping i sub back to them or view their stuff because after a few days I notice they unsub and stop commenting lol

Reactions: MrCobalt

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice! it usually rolls on and becomes a snowball effect. I thing I started my channel 3 or 4 mo ago. had about 100 - 200 views. now have about 5k i mean its not a lot but its something lol. just keep going as long as you have fun!

ive been growing a bit slow as well. been stuck at 170 subs. but its mostly from people who sub to be hoping i sub back to them or view their stuff because after a few days I notice they unsub and stop commenting lol
Ya you definitely grew faster than I have. I like this forum a lot, partly because I get to interact with other YouTubers and partly because I have been getting a bit more views and subs. I'm almost at 30 subs, like I said in the first post. I hope to upload a new video by Wednesday! It will be about my PowerBook g4 which is running Lubuntu 16.04, and works pretty well and fast. Definitely faster than the Mac OS X that was on it before. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep up the good work buddy! Remember, this is a marathon :)
Yes, a very long one. Sadly I didn't train before the marathon, so now I'm training during it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1550603597,1550603566][/DOUBLEPOST]
yep exactly! keep going and dont stop! as long as you have fun! I
I definitely have fun, especially with these forums!

hahakids

Reaction score
Congratulations! It's always fun to hit those kinds of milestones! Feels so good too :)