• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 subscribers!

Nessa J

Reaction score
We finally hit 500 subs. It was her goal to hit 500 by her 9th birthday, and it happened the afternoon before she turned 9. What a great birthday present!

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! That sure is a nice birthday present :) only half way to 1000 im sure you will get there in no time! Best of luck! Also, happy birthday!

Reactions: Nessa J

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Happy birthday, and congrats on hitting the milestone....Just a heads up your channel link isn't working

Nessa J

Reaction score
Thanks, also thanks for the heads up on the channel button not working, I think it's fixed now.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations. I hope she hits 1000 subs soon and hope she enjoys her birthday.
I assume you are a parent or guardian? Create a new thread in the introduction section and tell us about yourself/ your channel.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey congrats great job on hitting the big 500 i recently just hit 1k this week:bounce: :D we are both growing youtube channels :bounce:keep up the good work!!!!!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome work! Congratulations!