• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subscribers!!!

Sarah123

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the two month anniversary of my channel. I have made 19 videos and am at just over 35,000 views. This morning I woke up to finally having hit 500 subs and I'm so excited. My progress isn't super fast, but I'm really really happy about it. 500 subs isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things (some people literally have millions of subs), but I've really been enjoying making videos and it makes me happy to know that at least a few people are enjoying them too.

Last edited:

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Tomorrow is the two month anniversary of my channel. I have made 19 videos and almost at 40,000 views. This morning I woke up to finally having hit 500 subs and I'm so excited. My progress isn't super fast, but I'm really really happy about it. 500 subs isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things (some people literally have millions of subs), but I've really been enjoying making videos and it makes me happy to know that at least a few people are enjoying them too.
thats awesome! congrats!! as long as you're enjoying it and able to make people happy and enjoy your video that is a great feeling!

Reactions: Sarah123