• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subs!!!

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pretty stoked to hit 500 subs. And to think I have still put on 250+ subs since my last uploaded video 7 weeks ago. This was due to various Work and Health issues and also moving into a New House and doing some work on it.
All is good now and I have a backlog of video that I'm editing into a number of videos that will help get me back on track and moving towards 1000k subs a bit quicker. I reckon if I had kept up my pace before New Years I might have hit 1000 subs already. Anyways I never would have thought Id have 500 subs let alone 100 subs and I really appreciate it. I do have over 100k in views but the Subs to me a worth their weight in gold to me. Its confirmation that I am doing something right where as views are just a number. Id actually have audience retention time as my second favourite number I like to see go up.
I really find making YT videos fun and I love the interaction too.

Thanks for stopping! I hope that this can help motivate new youtubers!

Hatlesschimp Hometheater epson 9300 6040ub - 500 Subs2.jpg
Hatlesschimp Hometheater epson 9300 6040ub - 500 Subs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.LEE

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! I usually post every week but I got the flu and it set me back from uploading any new videos.

Reactions: hatlesschimp