Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

500 Subs Goal reached, honestly I am a bit proud :P

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by ReenHD, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ReenHD
    Cash:
    $2
    Hey Community,

yesterday I reached my second goal of 500 Subs with the help of my new fortnite hightlight montage. I was able to grow on Twitch to about 2100 Follower but getting subs on Youtube was a bit hard for me.

I learned a lot of things on releasing on Youtube and I hope I will reach my next goal of 1000 subs maybe this year. Editing is my job and I wish I can present my work to a big audience one day, I love the job but sometimes I hate to only follow the rules of my client, YouTube is the way I feel free in my creativity and every positive Feedback is like Honey on my tongue :p.

Just wanted to tell you this cause I am so happy about the growing of my Subs :)

2. Yumola
    Cash:
    $21
    Congrats man! I am proud of gaining 17 subs so far so 500 subs is even greater! Good luck with your channel, hope it goes well!

3. ReenHD
    Cash:
    $2
    Thanks mate, wish you good luck too :D

4. Boris Qs
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $121
    Congrats

I know that feeling...keep it up