• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subs/150,000 Views after almost 2 years!

Rae Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just wanted to say that I finally hit 500 subs! This is one of the first goals I have set for myself and I'm honestly surprised I actually hit it lol

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience. That feels more realistic at this time.

Thanks to everyone who has offered advice to me over the years, and good luck on all your goals!

Reactions: Anjim and Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the subs and views. You're doing great.

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience.
Yeah, it's better to set goals that we can control, the subs and views will then follow.

Reactions: Rae Talks

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanted to say that I finally hit 500 subs! This is one of the first goals I have set for myself and I'm honestly surprised I actually hit it lol

I think in the future instead of setting a sub goal, I'm going to set a goal of making content that will connect with a broader audience. That feels more realistic at this time.

Thanks to everyone who has offered advice to me over the years, and good luck on all your goals!
I hope to check out your channel when I get off work and see your great content.

Reactions: Rae Talks