• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500,000 Views!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've finally passed half a million views on my channel! That's pretty cool for me, since my subscriber base is fairly small (not quite up to 2,400 yet) and my videos tend to be on the more "niche" side of things. So yay for my channel! Onto the long climb to a million!

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I've finally passed half a million views on my channel! That's pretty cool for me, since my subscriber base is fairly small (not quite up to 2,400 yet) and my videos tend to be on the more "niche" side of things. So yay for my channel! Onto the long climb to a million!
well done man

Reactions: xingcat

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations and thanks for all the advice and support you provide to the people at YTTalk!

weeeben

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
well done, very specific niches aren't easy to grow and you've done real good so far.

ever thought about a "fun with hair" set of videos?
more like a funny video that might start off with doing the classic dipping your head in water and flicking your head out with a wave of water, maybe in slow mo'
and things like putting in different color rinses, a 1000 bead challenge, putting long strips of beads in, how many pony tails you can make, a giant mo-hawk, an electric shock look with tonnes of gel making your hair stick up like crazy and general funny things to do with your hair, even one where you put on a bald cap and tell everyone you cut all your hair off! then pull the cap off at the end just as everyone was about to comment on their shock.

It would be fun and might turn out to be a popular addition to your more serious subject matter.

snowxvi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
Half a million views is only something I dream of right now. Anyways thats awesome!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude that's awesome! I'm super jealous!

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
grats on 1000000 views! wow that is a lot of zeros. that just prves a lot about your community and channel. keep it up!