• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500,000 Subscribers!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Hey YTTalk, sooo nice to make another post on here. It's been so long. So I've been on here for a long time. I've been on this forum since before I even started this YouTube channel (ApexTV.) I used to make milestone announcements on here saying that my all time goal was to hit 100K subscribers, but deep down I never thought I'd hit it. Long story short, I learned a lot from YTTalk and tried to make the best content I could and I must say I got very lucky along the way. If it weren't for people contacting us claiming to be time travelers, I don't think we would have ever made it as far as we have. Now, my channel has over 550,000 subscribers and I'm infinitely grateful for how things turned out, and I want to emphasize that it is possible for anyone to make it on YouTube. I used to think consistency was key, which it is to a degree, however lately I have come to realize that quality is far more important. If you guys want any YouTube advice, feel free to hit me up, I'd love to talk!

Half a mil - Very not bad! Congratz!
Gold award befor end 2019?
Thanks so much! Hopefully![DOUBLEPOST=1530337131,1530337109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! That's a major milestone! Congrats on half a mil. Must feel really nice that after all that hard work, it is finally paying off. Good job.
Thanks so much, it really means a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1530337151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, keep up the good work. :)
Thanks SO much, will do![DOUBLEPOST=1530337172][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s awesome, congratulations on your huge milestone!:)
Thanks so much Courtney! It really means a lot!

Congratulations on gett 500K subscribers! So now you could maybe live off youtube?
I think with those numbers, it´s relatively easy to get a decent amount of views and probably get more recommended by youtube!

Amazing, just amazing. And very inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.
Glad you found it inspiring, your channel looks amazing, keep up the great work! Thanks so much![DOUBLEPOST=1530347369,1530347334][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on gett 500K subscribers! So now you could maybe live off youtube?
I think with those numbers, it´s relatively easy to get a decent amount of views and probably get more recommended by youtube!
Thanks so much, really appreciate it! Yeah, the more videos and subscribers you get, the more YouTube does promote your content.

Back