• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!

Jared Poirier

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm excited to announce that I started my channel 7 months ago and I just hit 50 Subscribers this morning!

When I started my channel I produced all types of different content but now I mainly do MOVIE REVIEWS!

How did I do it?

1. Upload Every Week
I don't always upload on the same day (I should), but I make sure I don't go a week without uploading. Viewers want new content and YouTube wants active channels.

2. Promote
When I upload a video I immediately post it to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Then I find similar videos that have been uploaded recently and like/comment. Not only will this boost your view count but it will give to access to a larger network of creators with similar interests.

3. Use this Forum!
Guys listen to me: THIS FORUM IS AN AMAZING RESOURCE!
There are so many places to meet "youtubers" online but there is also a lot of SPAM.
This forum is filled with highly motivated creators, many of whom have had great success on YouTube and are eager to share their strategies.

The first video I uploaded to YouTube was the first video I had ever made. It was the first time I had used editing software. I had absolutely no experience in video production, I just knew I really wanted to do it, and I knew that because of great Tubers like Casey Neistat, Chris Stuckmann, and Moviebob. So I bought a $30 camera and started shooting.

Sometimes posting on YouTube can feel like you're screaming into the void. But if you have a strategy in place, and you concentrate on something specific, and you continually produce quality content, then your channel will grow.

Thank you all for your wisdom and advice. I truly wouldn't be here without ya!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliver Lesh