• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers; Way too many

Palooza Pizza

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello,

Wanted to publicly thank my 50 subscribers wherever they are. Its amazing to me that 50 people saw one of my videos and not only didn't hate it, but decided they could handle more. Im just gonna have to assume they are all bots.

Thanks to everyone for the support! It t takes a lot to maintain this large of an undeserved ego!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well done. I remember getting my first 50 and thinking the same thing haha. Self deprecation can actually be helpful. Embrace the fact that 50 people like your videos, also, look back at this moment when you reach a bigger milestone :)

Reactions: Palooza Pizza

Palooza Pizza

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well done. I remember getting my first 50 and thinking the same thing haha. Self deprecation can actually be helpful. Embrace the fact that 50 people like your videos, also, look back at this moment when you reach a bigger milestone :)
Thank You! I appreciate you saying this.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Lol I still something think most of my subscribers are bots, since only 2% bother to comment

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats. I am now on 34subs and i understand how you feels :) . Wish you next 50 subs tomorrow. Best regards

Livelifeinabox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great work! We totally think the same every time somebody subs us