• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subs...Great?

Jacquesvh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone,

so I jumped into the daily vlogging pool in January, and have about 60 episodes on the channel right now. Hit 50 subscribers on the channel this week and was pretty stoked.

It's been a challenge for me because I'm not promoting my content or videos through social platforms much and I'm not used to the slow growth, but it has helped me dig deeper into why I've committed to 365 videos.

I haven't promoted the videos as I haven't felt that they've been up to scratch from normal stuff I've put out in other fields in the past, but it's allowed me to grow with comfort in front of the camera.

Even if I end the year with 50 subscribers, I'll know that I've grown in other ways and I'll keep pushing forward with what I do.

How has everyone else experienced the growth?

Sarah123

Reaction score
Congrats! :D Personally, I found the first 100 subs really hard. It was hard for me to stay motivated but after I got there it took me the same amount of time to get from 0-100 subs as it did for me to get from 100-500 subs.

Reactions: Jacquesvh

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woot woot! Congrats brutha. Keep up the good work. You'll hit another 50 in no time.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Growth on our channel is a bit like a rollar coaster.

When we first started we were SUPER lucky we had 4 videos that got over 10k or so views in their first week that pushed us far very quickly.

We are now sitting around 600 with some pretty slow growth but that might attributed to changing our edit style slightly and schedule but i mean i would like us to grow faster but im happy with the slow ish growth.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting 50 subscribers! Before you know it you will have 100 subscribers! Good luck with your channel and reaching your next goal! I'm working on my 3,000 subscriber mile stone.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent!

Addie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations! Good luck with your channel, it may be slow now but I'm sure you'll reach your next mile stone before you know it!

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! :D I'm now stucked with 79 for 2 weeks and I don't know where to "start" to make it grow but I'm super happy to have reached 79 :) keep up with the work and I'm sure you'll end up with much more :D

Jacquesvh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I'll keep putting out videos every day and see where it goes. We are planning some trips in the summer to travel, so that will provide some good alternative footage. Will keep you all updated!

Reactions: FuriousBabo