• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50+ subs! - and all I had to do was talk rubbish about bad films for a year nearly!

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well! it may not be much! but I finally hit 50 subscribers on Sunday! (Followed literally an hour later by number 51!) Im thrilled :) personally I'd set myself a soft goal of making 50 subs before I'd hit my first year on youtube which would have been June 2nd this year so to have hit that goal well before than has really pepped me up! :)

Its been ludicrously tough and there have been times where i've thought about jacking it all in. but Im taking the rough with the smooth and now my eyes are on my actual first hard target of 100 subs! In all honesty once I hit that I'll anyone else who subs me will just be a bonus because after 100 i'll be able to get me one of those rather sexy Custom URL's xD

But yes! yaaay for soft targets!!!

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Kudos to a great first year! I'm proud to be one of the 51...I sincerely believe you deserve more and I hope and expect to see you experience exponential growth once the algorithm figures out your content.

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Kudos to a great first year! I'm proud to be one of the 51...I sincerely believe you deserve more and I hope and expect to see you experience exponential growth once the algorithm figures out your content.
Hey thanks so much man :) I really appreciate it. Hopefully one day the Algorythm will take pity on me :) till then im just happy watching tat and chatting film xD :)

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So cool of you that you keep doing this for almost a year.

It must be such a big relief! Have you been making a video every week for a year?

I find it hard sometimes to keep going and keep making new content, so good on you to keep it up!

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
So cool of you that you keep doing this for almost a year.

It must be such a big relief! Have you been making a video every week for a year?

I find it hard sometimes to keep going and keep making new content, so good on you to keep it up!
Hey thanks man its quite a relief I hit my goal but I'll tell you what its been a damn hard climb to get up here xD :). And I have indeed! 1 (Sometimes 2...very very rarely 3) uploads every week for nearly a whole year :) I always have to tell myself when im on a downer that in a couple of days I'll be back on the up and up...and true enough so far that mentalities held me well :) Just keep the faith man :) ideas will hit you when you least expect it :)

Reactions: Philip Jensen