Request 50 Dollars and a shoutout to whoever can make me the best banner!

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Damn. That looks fu*king awesome! I already expected that it would be an amazing banner as soon as I saw your username on my notif. lol. Plus, the font look sick! There's a high chance you'll win. I'm pretty sure you're leading.

Good luck! :D
Wow thank you very much!! I've seen yours and it looks absolutely amazing on it's own level also :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400967793,1400967773][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was going to attempt a banner, but then I saw your entry :O_o2:
Perfect banner !
Thank you very much mate, I think you should definitely give it a shot too!

Pwnde

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After corrections :
v1

v2

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. I'll remove the streelo of the deal is confirmed. ;]

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Winner is @BoltDesign I'm sorry to all thoose who didn't win, but I think this is the best banner that was submitted.

Boltdesign I'll need your Paypal, and I'd prefer if you added me on Skype <3
You can also send me the link to any video anytime you want me to like/comment it!

Thanks to everyone who participated, many of your works were f*****g stunning!

BoltDesign

Hi =D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Winner is @BoltDesign I'm sorry to all thoose who didn't win, but I think this is the best banner that was submitted.

You can also send me the link to any video anytime you want me to like/comment it!

Thank you so much! Everyone elses was amazing, you all did a super awesome job :D Just contact me through skype i think it's the best way :D[DOUBLEPOST=1401110342,1401109985][/DOUBLEPOST]

My skype is in my signature! :)

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much! Everyone elses was amazing, you all did a super awesome job :D Just contact me through skype i think it's the best way :D[DOUBLEPOST=1401110342,1401109985][/DOUBLEPOST]
My skype is in my signature! :)
your signature is empty, can you PM it to me!?
edit: I'm an idiot, I added you