50 days experiment

Wookiees

Hi everyone.

My experiment:
For the next 50 days i'll post 1 video per day. The videos will be 1min length and it's going to be a fragmovie/kill compilation of a famous fortnite player.

Of course this kind of videos are very specific, but I think it can be very interesting for everyone to know if it's effective to post a video everyday, on a very specific subject, including the name of a very famous youtuber in the title.

I think this technique has a lot of pros :
  • It's very easy to have a video listed in the top 3 results for [famous youtuber] + compilation
  • A lot of people are searching and watching these youtubers on youtube but also on twitter.
  • A compilation is a tribute for the youtuber, some of them will (proably ?) retweet the video. For exemple I know a youtuber who started 2 weeks ago and his first kill compilation has been retweeter by the player. He get 4k views and 300 subs with his first video.
  • If you have watched +75% of a video, you can see that youtube put some similar content in your recommendation tab. By making 1min very dynamic videos I assume that people will watch 80% or more of the video. Thus I hope some the next videos will be recommended to them.

At the end of these 50 days I will give you my feedbacks about what I've learnt, what i've achieved and what I think of this strategy.

They video that got retweeted by a player was probably because it was a VERY good edit. I don't see how you are going to get good quality with 1 min videos everyday.

That a really bad experiments. Most likely YouTube will remove your channel or delete your video due to excessive use of other people video despite crediting them. I don't like those type of channel and don't plan on watching it because of how lazy it is to just take someone content and hoping you can be famous in just a short time. It much worse since you planning to do it every day rather than slowing down the upload schedule.

Back