• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50.000 views!!!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there folks!
So, today I finally crossed the 50.000 views mark! And when I say finally, it's because I actually 'lost' like 6.000 views (don't ask me how!)... A while ago I was at 47.000, and suddenly, the next day, I was back to 41.000. I was really annoyed with this, obviously, and confused to say the least. But there wasn't really anything I could do about it...
Anyway, now I'm 'back', and I'm so psyched for this awesome milestone! Next milestone is 1.000 subs - which I expect to hit within 3 months - wish me luck! :-D

Have an amazing day peops!

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had the same thing recently where I was close to an important view milestone and then a chunk of views disappeared. Nice work earning them back and best wishes for your channel.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I had the same thing recently where I was close to an important view milestone and then a chunk of views disappeared. Nice work earning them back and best wishes for your channel.
Thanks so much buddy! :)
I don't know if it happened as a fault on YouTube's end?

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much buddy! :)
I don't know if it happened as a fault on YouTube's end?
No worries. :)
I think it was YouTube pruning. I think every so often the site deletes suspect views. I doubt either of us did anything suspect, but some of the views we got may have had unusual patterns (for whatever reason) and so YouTube eventually finds these and deletes them.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
w00t! Awesome! Congrats!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
w00t! Awesome! Congrats!
THaaaaanks! :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1489411372,1489411344][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries. :)
I think it was YouTube pruning. I think every so often the site deletes suspect views. I doubt either of us did anything suspect, but some of the views we got may have had unusual patterns (for whatever reason) and so YouTube eventually finds these and deletes them.
Aaah, that makes sense :)