• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50,000 Subscribers!

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I finally reached the halfway point to my play button! Something I did was at 40,000 subs I posted a video telling my viewers that at 50,000 I'd answer questions in a QnA, and told them to ask me questions. Well, the video just finished uploading. I don't normally do vlog-style videos, so my editing is a little rough. This thing was cut down from around 40 minutes! Anyway, here's that:

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
that must of taken so much time and hard work!
What was the toughest moment? and what was the best?

Thanks Idec Sdawkminn!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one mate. Last 10k subs have come pretty quick?

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
That is fantastic and great news to hear. Congratulations! Now on to 100k! I'm far far behind you, so tales of success and progress like this keep me motivated.

menix

3 Drunk men entering a taxi....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats, next target 100k!!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woot woot!!! That’s awesome! Very encouraging for us smaller channels! Keep up the awesome work

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I finally reached the halfway point to my play button! Something I did was at 40,000 subs I posted a video telling my viewers that at 50,000 I'd answer questions in a QnA, and told them to ask me questions. Well, the video just finished uploading. I don't normally do vlog-style videos, so my editing is a little rough. This thing was cut down from around 40 minutes! Anyway, here's that:
nice work!!! cool of you to step outside of the norm for your content with the face reveal/Q&A

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
that must of taken so much time and hard work!
What was the toughest moment? and what was the best?
Really took about 2.5 years. The work didn't seem hard because it was enjoyable. Really, the content does all the work for promotion by being popular topics.
Toughest moment was probably when I got 3 copyright strikes last October and my channel was down for 3 days. There was a lot of uncertainty.
The best was probably last month when I finally made more money from YouTube than I did from my full-time day job.
Thanks Idec Sdawkminn!
Nice one mate. Last 10k subs have come pretty quick?
Thanks! Since getting 40,000, it's been a pretty regular 1,000 per week.

To everyone else so far, thank you!