5 YouTube SEO Tips

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys in this video I share 5 tips to help you with video SEO on YouTube, if you know of anything I have missed that helps out please share it to help others, thank you for taking your time to watch and I hope it helps some of you :)

Tags:

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @ProfKranc @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @GafferGames @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'll check this out tomorrow as it's pretty late atm :) I'm sure it's another great video though!

(will update this post tomorrow with a sexy review or something)

EDIT: Great information in that video Michael, really useful for anyone getting into the YouTube game to learn about tags and descriptions :)

P.S. I love the shirt and tie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll check this out tomorrow as it's pretty late atm :) I'm sure it's another great video though!

(will update this post tomorrow with a sexy review or something)
No problem thanks man :D

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys in this video I share 5 tips to help you with video SEO on YouTube, if you know of anything I have missed that helps out please share it to help others, thank you for taking your time to watch and I hope it helps some of you :)

Tags:

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @ProfKranc @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @GafferGames @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4

bout to watch now! just wanna say sorry not only to you but to anyone else! i am watching all the videos but since the sound on my computers crapped out for the past couple of months i've been watching off my ps3 so i don't really get the chance to comment on the video too ofthen! but i am watching!! this is also the reasoning as to why VicbossTV has fallen off the face of the earth lol

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
bout to watch now! just wanna say sorry not only to you but to anyone else! i am watching all the videos but since the sound on my computers crapped out for the past couple of months i've been watching off my ps3 so i don't really get the chance to comment on the video too ofthen! but i am watching!! this is also the reasoning as to why VicbossTV has fallen off the face of the earth lol
Its cool man thanks for watching :D I couldnt be bothered commenting through anything other than my PC a lot of the time, I cant stand typing on a phone keypad at times so I get lazy like that when mobile.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its cool man thanks for watching :D I couldnt be bothered commenting through anything other than my PC a lot of the time, I cant stand typing on a phone keypad at times so I get lazy like that when mobile.
typing via consoles are the WORST!!! so i can relate to ya there!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just wondering....why is it against YT ToS to use Metatags? :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wondering....why is it against YT ToS to use Metatags? :)
A lot of people use lists of tags in their descriptions to try and boost their rankings unnaturally and thats not what the description is for. Im unsure of their exact reasons but I would think it would be because of things like that as well as misleading tag lists in the descriptions. All of these things can snowball especially where advertisers are involved. It is similar to keyword stuffing on a website :D Thanks for watching too!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A lot of people use lists of tags in their descriptions to try and boost their rankings unnaturally and thats not what the description is for. Im unsure of their exact reasons but I would think it would be because of things like that as well as misleading tag lists in the descriptions. All of these things can snowball especially where advertisers are involved. It is similar to keyword stuffing on a website :D Thanks for watching too!
Ooooh okay. That's what I thought. :) You always make good videos.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ooooh okay. That's what I thought. :) You always make good videos.
Thank you very much :D We just got a new microphone today and I am super excited to do a video tomorrow with it, I have some more in the works and already recorded but I aint releasing them until I have the series of 5 done :D

Reactions: Kath