5 Things You Need to Know About the Nexus 6P and 5X

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I decided to experiment with a new format.

Took an age to edit (about 10 hours) but was well received. Which one are you going to get and why?

Reactions: NannerAirCraft

TechhGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thinking of getting the Nexus 6P! Not too keen on the 5X. 6P just has more to offer spec wise and build quality wise. Also just realized you've subbed to my channel! Thanks mate!

Reactions: vgjfelix

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thinking of getting the Nexus 6P! Not too keen on the 5X. 6P just has more to offer spec wise and build quality wise. Also just realized you've subbed to my channel! Thanks mate!
I did indeed. May be in touch when I get around to watching more of your stuff :)

TechhGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great! I look forward to it! Thanks for subbing again! :)

NannerAirCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great video it looks like we've finally got a great pair of Nexus's from Google this year. I've had my Nexus 5 for almost two years now and the 6P looks like it's gonna be an awesome upgrade.

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Great video it looks like we've finally got a great pair of Nexus's from Google this year. I've had my Nexus 5 for almost two years now and the 6P looks like it's gonna be an awesome upgrade.
Appreciate the kind words. You ready to upgrade to a huge phone? It's quite a transition.

Regards,

Rob

Reactions: NannerAirCraft

NannerAirCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Appreciate the kind words. You ready to upgrade to a huge phone? It's quite a transition.

Regards,

Rob
I think so. I've been testing out a Huawei phone very similar to the 6P and after a little bit I got more used to the side. Plus I don't want the best specs and the 5X is lacking in some areas.