• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5 Million views!

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Since people are always interested on how the journey went and since I like statistics:
0 to 1 Million: 23 months
1 to 2 Million: 9 months
2 to 3 Million: 5,5 months
3 to 4 Million: 4 months
4 to 5 Million: 4 months

Recently my growths stopped but 200,000 - 250,000 views per month is a pretty good place to be so I'm fine with staying in that range.

I wanted to add a graph of my accumulated views. I know that when using the "Upload a File" function the picture will only be super tiny. But when using an external uploading page I'm not allowed to put the link into the post. So how?

Obviously the 10 Million are the next milestone. But honestly said they won't really be a challenge. Just continuing doing what I do since almost 4 years will easily be enough to reach them. The much bigger goal are the 100,000 subscribers. That will be a lot more difficult to reach. At my current rate it would take me another 10 years :/ So I really hope that my growths in subscribers will pick up.

Reactions: markkaz