Services $5 Basic Gaming Outros

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I called them gaming outros because I think gamers would prefer these types of outros, however if you still want one, just ask!

Note that each outro has a watermark over it, those won't be there when you purchase your outro!

Example!

1.) Purple Grunge Outro (my current one) youtube.com/watch?v=mNv1UBCtQ6c&feature=youtu.be

Most of them will pretty much be like that!

What you will receive/What I can offer in the way of customization!

1.) Colors of the background can range! Pick anything!

2.) Particles? Well I use royalty free green screen effects! You can pick your own (make sure to give me a link) and I'll add it in!

Examples
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=QhViVDMVgM4 Triangle Effect
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=J4wrwHhZjBI Bubble Effec These are just some, you can order whatever you want
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=caS8BVVy4qk Gassy Effect

3.) Length? That depends on you! No extra charge for extra length of course. I high recommend to make it maybe a little longer than what you want.

4.) Payment method? I can only use paypal, I hope to expand but it's the only way for me to be paid right now.

5.) Music? Just tell me the song you want! I high recommend listen to youtube! All music is free and able to be used for monitzation!

6.) Font? Any font can work! Just tell me what type you want, if you don't know how, go to 1001 fonts! They have free font! Just look for the green price tag (which means you can commercially use it!)

Why me?
- Well I will constantly give you updates on the outro, and if you don't like something an aspect I will change it without charge! I will make sure to show you the final product and getting your okay before payment! :D
(However all outros will have a watermark until you pay for it!) Outros will also be 35 seconds long, BECAUSE I want you to see how it would look for the outro cards! :D I will change it to your asked length for the final product.

If you are interested in an outro email me at xxdigitalbeastxx@gmail.com with the following answered questionnaire

• Channel Name:
  • Who are you buying this for? (If buying it for self put N/A):
  • Your Email:
  • Color of outro background:
  • Music (and link):
  • Particle background effect and Link:
  • Top text :
  • Bottom Text:
  • What would you like your heading over outros cards to say?: (Example previous,next,random)
  • Anything Extra you would like to add? (Like Twitter?:)

If you have any questions, JUST ASK!

Reactions: Emerrias

Emerrias

Reaction score
I called them gaming outros because I think gamers would prefer these types of outros, however if you still want one, just ask!

Note that each outro has a watermark over it, those won't be there when you purchase your outro!

Example!

1.) Purple Grunge Outro (my current one) youtube.com/watch?v=mNv1UBCtQ6c&feature=youtu.be

Most of them will pretty much be like that!

What you will receive/What I can offer in the way of customization!

1.) Colors of the background can range! Pick anything!

2.) Particles? Well I use royalty free green screen effects! You can pick your own (make sure to give me a link) and I'll add it in!

Examples
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=QhViVDMVgM4 Triangle Effect
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=J4wrwHhZjBI Bubble Effec These are just some, you can order whatever you want
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=caS8BVVy4qk Gassy Effect

3.) Length? That depends on you! No extra charge for extra length of course. I high recommend to make it maybe a little longer than what you want.

4.) Payment method? I can only use paypal, I hope to expand but it's the only way for me to be paid right now.

5.) Music? Just tell me the song you want! I high recommend listen to youtube! All music is free and able to be used for monitzation!

6.) Font? Any font can work! Just tell me what type you want, if you don't know how, go to 1001 fonts! They have free font! Just look for the green price tag (which means you can commercially use it!)

Why me?
- Well I will constantly give you updates on the outro, and if you don't like something an aspect I will change it without charge! I will make sure to show you the final product and getting your okay before payment! :D
(However all outros will have a watermark until you pay for it!) Outros will also be 35 seconds long, BECAUSE I want you to see how it would look for the outro cards! :D I will change it to your asked length for the final product.

If you are interested in an outro email me at xxdigitalbeastxx@gmail.com with the following answered questionnaire

• Channel Name:
  • Who are you buying this for? (If buying it for self put N/A):
  • Your Email:
  • Color of outro background:
  • Music (and link):
  • Particle background effect and Link:
  • Top text :
  • Bottom Text:
  • What would you like your heading over outros cards to say?: (Example previous,next,random)
  • Anything Extra you would like to add? (Like Twitter?:)

If you have any questions, JUST ASK!
Rise and grind!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk