• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5,000 views!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
After privating most of my old videos and completely rebranding myself on the platform, I'm seeing growth again, and I hit my goal of 5,000 views a good two months before I expected to! I had a lot of help from the SEO tips of VidIQ and TubeBuddy, but I'm still very proud of myself!

Reactions: SMTV Nick and Crown
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats , whats the channel? what is SEO & VidIQ?
I added my channel as my website, I didn't realize the links don't show under every post anymore. You can search Geoffrey Toussaint and find me pretty easily.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. On YouTube, that mostly means using tags, titles, descriptions, and thumbnails to set your video and overall channel up for the most success possible by making it easy to find on the early search pages and in the recommended tabs of other videos. My channel is small, but I've seen a few of my videos recently make early pages of the search terms they're targeting, and that's helped a lot. Two Chrome extensions I recommend to help you with that are TubeBuddy and VidIQ.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
After privating most of my old videos and completely rebranding myself on the platform, I'm seeing growth again, and I hit my goal of 5,000 views a good two months before I expected to! I had a lot of help from the SEO tips of VidIQ and TubeBuddy, but I'm still very proud of myself!

Well done, keep it up. :)

Reactions: Geoffrey Toussaint

SMTV Nick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Congrats man! I just surpassed 5,000 views as well!

Reactions: Geoffrey Toussaint