• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40k views +320 subs

Raven

Greetings ghouls and ghosts.​
my channel been growing views wise and am so grateful for that. thanks for everyone on this forum and here to 50k soon.
upload_2017-12-5_21-10-51.png

Great performance! Watched some of your videos and liked them. Good luck with your channel!

Great seeing your view count go up ain't nothing sweeter. Although it might not seem like your sub count isn't going up as fast but trust me it will in time :). Good job my friend keep grinding :D.

Great seeing your view count go up ain't nothing sweeter. Although it might not seem like your sub count isn't going up as fast but trust me it will in time :). Good job my friend keep grinding :D.

I really don't care about the subs and views I just have fun doing these videos, and am lucky that at lest one person like them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1513064599,1513064560][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s awesome! Keep up the good work! I’m sure you will reach your next milestone in no time!:D

you are so kind thatnks, you too good luck and hope you reach your goals soon

Congrats ! You are very consistent on your daily postings !!! That discipline and execution alone will take you very far !!!

I really don't care about the subs and views I just have fun doing these videos, and am lucky that at lest one person like them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1513064599,1513064560][/DOUBLEPOST]

you are so kind thatnks, you too good luck and hope you reach your goals soon
Thank you!

Congrats ! You are very consistent on your daily postings !!! That discipline and execution alone will take you very far !!!
Thanks so much for saying that really means a lot, been trying to keep it daily for the entire year. even if I don't get any subs or that much views I am still having fun XD

Back