• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40K Subs & 4Million Views! Last push to 50K!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!!

Since I don't like this number I will need to upload a lot this month! It sucks when you feel you are so close but at the same time you are so far, 50K subs sounds way better lol
Have a great weekend and don't give up cause you can blow up at any time!

My 2019 sub goal is 50K so I wanna reach that ASAP
GV

Reactions: Crown

Money Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!! keep pushing to reach your 50k goal! you got this!! love the inspirational words... means a lot especially for new channels like myself to keep us pushing.

Reactions: GameVestment

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Coucou!!

Since I don't like this number I will need to upload a lot this month! It sucks when you feel you are so close but at the same time you are so far, 50K subs sounds way better lol
Have a great weekend and don't give up cause you can blow up at any time!

My 2019 sub goal is 50K so I wanna reach that ASAP
GV
That's pretty awesome. How long have you been at it?

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is pretty amazing growth. Mine was pretty good, but I'm certain I won't match that pace when I hit the year mark. :tongue: Have you been focusing on just PUBG?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That is pretty amazing growth. Mine was pretty good, but I'm certain I won't match that pace when I hit the year mark. :tongue: Have you been focusing on just PUBG?
Yes! Only PUBG Mobile, I was uploading content pretty early, there weren't big channels covering the game so that helped me a lot! If I start today for example it will not work cause is already oversaturated

You are also doing pretty good! keep going!

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes! Only PUBG Mobile, I was uploading content pretty early, there weren't big channels covering the game so that helped me a lot! If I start today for example it will not work cause is already oversaturated

You are also doing pretty good! keep going!
That's the issue with my game (Warframe), is that the hierarchy is already established because it's been out for 7 years. If I start doing another game, it would have to be something else that I enjoy (certainly not Fortnite... could not get into that). Another thing is that Warframe is not a competitive game. The competitive game I wanted to cover was the new Unreal Tournament, until that got shelved. Still pretty salty about that. :tongue:

Reactions: GameVestment